Attendees joined us in San Jose, California for BlackBerry® Jam Americas, a showcase for developers that focused on the bold, new direction BlackBerry is heading with the upcoming BlackBerry® 10 platform.
BlackBerry Jam Americas Sessions
BlackBerry Jam Americas will host more than 50 sessions, including Breakout sessions, Hands-on Lab Sessions and Unconference style sessions. Led by expert speakers from Research In Motion® (RIM®), these sessions will help you learn to design, build and sell apps for the upcoming BlackBerry® 10 platform.
Take a look at the Online Session Catalog to see some of the sessions that will be presented at the conference. Check back frequently, more sessions are being added regularly.
The various Breakout and Hands-on Lab sessions will explore the BlackBerry 10 development platform, using both enterprise and consumer examples. All sessions are delivered in English and will focus specifically on the content categories below:
- Native Development for BlackBerry 10 and the Cascades UI framework
- Web and BlackBerry® WebWorks™ development for BlackBerry 10 and the BBUI.js framework
- Alternative development platforms, including Android™ Player
- BlackBerry 10 user interface and user experience design tenants
- BlackBerry® Platform Services and the BBM™ Social Platform
- Tips and tools for debugging and optimizing your apps
- Developing quality enterprise applications
- Marketing and distributing your applications
BlackBerry Jam On-Demand
Session content at BlackBerry Jam Americas will be available through the BlackBerry Jam On-Demand portal! Registered attendees will have access to slide capture video with synchronized audio, PDF files and code snippets.